Hi Tom, that’s correct. Teeter Inversion Tables are rated for users up to 300lbs.
Teeter Hang Ups Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine - Pre Order for Start of April
Teeter Hang Ups Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine – Pre Order for Start of April
Celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories!
Available on back-order
The DEX II is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body is placed in a 90/90 position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae. Traction is applied to the hip joints and spine, with no loads to the ankles and knee joints. The DEX II is ideal for back extension exercises; it works like a roman chair, but with better ergonomic support – and the unique traction handles offer a method for stretching and increased decompression.
DEX II decompression & extension provides all of the benefits of inversion while holding the user in the 90/90 position, which is the optimum position for decompression. From this position, the user is in a body position relevant to gravity that maximizes muscle performance during back extensions while helping to prevent hyperextension.
• Natural traction that helps to decrease pressure on intervertebral discs
• Effective way to treat many conditions of the spine
• Helps relieve back pain, sciatic pain, and spasms
• Helps relieve stress
• Clear muscle congestion
• Improves circulation and oxygen to the brain
• Gently decompress and elongate the spine to alleviate pressure on discs and nerve roots
• Realigns spine and body, improving posture
• Stretch back and muscles
• Strengthens ligaments
• Increases body flexibility and range of motion
• Increases physical and mental energy
• Reduces the effects of aging caused by gravity.
• Traction Handles: A unique solution for stretching the lower back – offers increased decompression of the spine to maximize effectiveness
• Convenient Features: Lower handles provide support for user-controlled rotation; serve as useful resistance tools for stretching
• Sturdy Lap Support: Holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises
• Adjustable Leg Supports: Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security
• Corner Feet: Provide stability, prevent sliding and protect floors
• Washable Padded Vinyl Mat: Quality materials are durable and easy to clean
• Quality Construction: Sturdy square steel tube design
• High-Quality Finish: Durable powder-coating ensures scratch-resistance
• Assembled Dimensions: 41″ x 29″ x 45″
• Height Capacity: 4’8″ to 6’6″
• Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
• 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Newest questions
- Most answered
- Answers needed
- Most helpful answers
Inversion is contraindicated (not recommended) for anyone with surgically implanted orthopedic supports or a significant curvature to the spine. While this does not mean that you cannot invert, it means that you’ll need to check with your doctor before trying inversion. You can find out more about contraindications here: https://teeter.com/blog/faq-items/who-should-use-it/
Teeter is celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories! Join the millions of users that have put their trust in Teeter.
Paul B. –
nice solid bit of kit , very happy
Steve R. –
Easy assembly, extremely high quality, sturdy product that performs as described. Teeter stands behind their products and brand. Never fear about buying from this company. They go above and beyond in answering any questions you may have and solving any issues that develop. I love buying from this company!
Laura S. –
I use to tease my husband, ” could you please just hang me upside down”. 20 years ago I would hang upside down on my sons swing set from my knees. A friend had a teeter and borrowed it to me six months ago, I fell in love with the relief I got from it. I ordered my own and life is good. No more chiropractor. So, Thank You
Mountain L. –
I have the 1995 model called back revolution. I have a routine of deep stretching using front handles, hanging and stretching, assisted yoga postures, floor assisted stretching, combined with the Theracane acupressure. Doctors should prescribe this instead of opiates. If you hung from your knees as a kid you recapture that feeling.
Had this for 6yrs now. 4 drs said i need fusion surgey ASAP. Ive severe degenerative disks (4) L1-4, and tried a lot of other rigs. This does it. Other exercises can be done while putting no compression on disks, so you can strengthen support muscles. You can feel the pops just hanging or using handles for added traction. Twisting while having theRead more about review stating Ive avoided fusion surgey
gravity helping gives instant relief. Worth a lot more than noted price. Avoid full length bench type units as they dont bend you at the waist to straighten your spine to allow the gravity to do its job. I get on it twice a day and before golf or surfing. Ive been able to stop getting nerve burns to stop the transmittal of pain via the medial nerves, and enlarged the foraminal openings in my spine to give the nerves room. Excellent device. Its saved my livlihood