Hi Tom, that’s correct. Teeter Inversion Tables are rated for users up to 300lbs.
Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table & Free Step Lt1 Bundle
Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table & Free Step Lt1 Bundle
Celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories!
Out of stock
Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table
Setting a new standard in back pain relief, the Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table is fitted with premium features and accessories to enhance relaxation and ease of use. Ideal for back pain sufferers, the EZ-Reach Ankle Lock has an extended handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles. Traction Handles and extra-long Stretch Max Handles add decompression options and assistance. The EZ-Angle Tether makes it easy to pre-set your inversion angle at 20, 40, or 60 degrees.
The LX9 is set apart by its unique and functional design, including an arched base with a boarding platform that makes mounting and dismounting even easier! The innovative FlexTech Bed is supported by an 8-point floating suspension system that flexes as you move and enables for the best decompressive stretch. The tracks on the table bed accommodate the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relief.
Teeter offers the only inversion tables both independently certified by UL and registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for the relief of back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD:
- Boarding Base Frame is uniquely designed to make mounting and dismounting easier than ever, with an arched frame and non-ski raised boarding platform
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System with aerospace-grade steel and a micro-adjusting fit, the extra-long handle allows a customized, comfortable fit for the ankle supports without straining your back
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add decompression at lesser angles of inversion with a simple push and release or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion
- Stretch Max Handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Angle Tether offers a simple guide from beginning through advanced inversion with embroidered markings at pre-set angles of 20, 40, and 60 degrees
- FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression
- Storage Caddy: Within easy reach while in use, this convenient holder can store the contents of your pocket, a phone, water bottle, or Acupressure Nodes
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the frame and bed provide targeted stretching options
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam reduce pressure for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit
- Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes focuses traction on the lower back and provides trigger-point release
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device; Third-party certified by UL to meet stringent quality and safety standards
- Unique and patented security features including auto-locks and heat-treated steel for unmatched durability with scratch-resistant finished
- Frustration-free assembly; Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20″ x 28.8″ x 66″
- Free TeeterLink App, Full-color Owner’s Manual and Getting Started DVD included with 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines designed by a physical trainer to stretch and strengthen
- Maximum User Weight & Height Capacity: 300 lbs., 4’8″ – 6’6″
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5-year full warranty
Teeter Free Step
Easier on Your Joints – FreeStep takes the load off your back and joints, elevating comfort beyond traditional ellipticals, treadmills, and steppers while delivering exceptional calorie-burning results.
Recumbent Training – The comfortable and naturally-reclined seated position reduces body fatigue and eliminates the stress on your joints and back while still delivering a full fat-burning cardio workout.
Patented Stride Technology – The unique striding motion follows a smooth linear path – preventing the knees from traveling over the toes and stabilizing the back and hips – to eliminate the stress on your knees, hips, and back while still engaging the legs and glutes for maximum comfort and calorie burn.
Dual Power Motion – The FreeStep utilizes push-pull mechanics to build and define all major muscles groups. The stepping motion mimics a leg press, targeting your glutes, quadriceps and hamstrings for a toned lower body, while the adjustable handles isolate your biceps or triceps and engage chest and back muscles for upper body definition.
Muscle Targeting – Modify the workout by isolating your legs or arms to add intensity or repositioning the handles to target biceps, triceps and back muscles.
Customised Fit & Function
Variable Magnetic Resistance – The easy-to-use system adjusts from lower to higher intensity with one simple dial, accommodating a range of ability levels.
Adjustable Seat – The cushioned seat reclines and adjusts to fit your height so you can position your body for optimal posture, muscle engagement and comfort.
Digital Tracking – Monitor your time, distance, speed and calorie-burn with the easy-to-read battery-powered console that allows placement anywhere in your home without concern for cords or outlets.
Designed to fit your life
Smart Design – A cleverly designed tablet holder and water bottle holder keep everything you need for your workout within reach.
Small Footprint – At just 52.5 in x 38 in, the FreeStep is a low-profile addition to your home, complete with wheels for convenient transport.
Whisper Quiet – Conveniently exercise indoors at any time of day or night without creating a noisy environment or straining to hear the TV during use.
Gym quality for your home
Cost-Effective – Similar to commercial-grade equipment used in PT clinics, the FreeStep is a more affordable option that delivers those benefits in the comfort of your own home, maximizing your time and value.
Commercial-Grade Engineering – A virtually friction-free linkage system (tested to over 2.3 million cycles) means long-lasting performance in your own home.
35+ Years in Fitness – Leveraging nearly four decades of experience specializing in superior-quality back pain relief products, the Teeter FreeStep delivers a comfortable, effective “Back Wise and Body Healthy” workout for any age or fitness level.
- Newest questions
- Most answered
- Answers needed
- Most helpful answers
Inversion is contraindicated (not recommended) for anyone with surgically implanted orthopedic supports or a significant curvature to the spine. While this does not mean that you cannot invert, it means that you’ll need to check with your doctor before trying inversion. You can find out more about contraindications here: https://teeter.com/blog/faq-items/who-should-use-it/