Hi Tom, that’s correct. Teeter Inversion Tables are rated for users up to 300lbs.
Teeter Neck Relax & Restore Duo™
Teeter Neck Relax & Restore Duo™
Celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories!
Suboccipital Release & Decompression to Relieve Tension, Neck & Headache Pain
The Teeter Neck Relax & Restore Duo™ provides a customizable and progressive approach to restoring neck health through self‑massage and decompression. Utilize the Flexible Arch Insert for a relaxing and gentle supportive stretch. Switch to the Textured Rubber Insert for a more intense deep-tissue suboccipital release, a technique to reduce tension in the supporting muscles of the neck and to help relieve tension headaches.
Use the rotating base to easily position and apply variable pressure, naturally and gently loosening tight, sore muscles in the neck. The Neck Relax & Restore Duo™ can be used as a standalone self-massage tool or attached to any Teeter Inversion Table for added neck support and tension relief while inverting.
REDUCE NECK TENSION & PAIN
• Customisable Relief – Comes with two inserts that easily swap out for the other depending on the desired type of support.
• Flexible Arch Insert – Offers gentle arch support and added decompression, helping to restore the natural curve of the neck. Add pressure-point relief with Teeter Acupressure Nodes (sold sep) that insert into two slots.
• Textured Rubber Insert – Offers firm pressure and suboccipital release, helping to relieve muscle tension and ease tension headaches. Place the rubber insert into the freezer for cooling relief that can help reduce inflammation, nerve activity, and joint pain.
SUBOCCIPITAL RELEASE & SELF-MASSAGE
• Relieve Tension Headaches – Suboccipital muscles, which are located at the base of the skull, control the turning and tilting of the neck. When tense, they can refer to pain throughout the head and neck, often resulting in tension headaches. The Textured Rubber Insert applies firm pressure directly to these trigger points, which will initially feel tender but eventually relax after several minutes for reduced pain and tension.
• Versatile Use – Use as a standalone self-massage tool or easily attach to your Teeter Inversion Table with the Hook & Loop straps for added neck support and tension relief at virtually any angle.
• Rotating Base – The patented swivel feature allows for optimal positioning and side-to-side pressure to enhance the decompression and massage. The steel roller bearing system delivers the smoothest rotation for ease of use and comfort.
• Cryotherapy – Rubber insert can be removed and chilled in the freezer for a therapeutic cooling sensation.
- Newest questions
- Most answered
- Answers needed
- Most helpful answers
Inversion is contraindicated (not recommended) for anyone with surgically implanted orthopedic supports or a significant curvature to the spine. While this does not mean that you cannot invert, it means that you’ll need to check with your doctor before trying inversion. You can find out more about contraindications here: https://teeter.com/blog/faq-items/who-should-use-it/
Teeter is celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories! Join the millions of users that have put their trust in Teeter.