Hi Tom, that’s correct. Teeter Inversion Tables are rated for users up to 300lbs.
Teeter Neck Relax & Restore Duo™
Teeter Neck Relax & Restore Duo™
Celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories!
Suboccipital Release & Decompression to Relieve Tension, Neck & Headache Pain
The Teeter Neck Relax & Restore Duo™ provides a customizable and progressive approach to restoring neck health through self‑massage and decompression. Utilize the Flexible Arch Insert for a relaxing and gentle supportive stretch. Switch to the Textured Rubber Insert for a more intense deep-tissue suboccipital release, a technique to reduce tension in the supporting muscles of the neck and to help relieve tension headaches.
Use the rotating base to easily position and apply variable pressure, naturally and gently loosening tight, sore muscles in the neck. The Neck Relax & Restore Duo™ can be used as a standalone self-massage tool or attached to any Teeter Inversion Table for added neck support and tension relief while inverting.
REDUCE NECK TENSION & PAIN
• Customisable Relief – Comes with two inserts that easily swap out for the other depending on the desired type of support.
• Flexible Arch Insert – Offers gentle arch support and added decompression, helping to restore the natural curve of the neck. Add pressure-point relief with Teeter Acupressure Nodes (sold sep) that insert into two slots.
• Textured Rubber Insert – Offers firm pressure and suboccipital release, helping to relieve muscle tension and ease tension headaches. Place the rubber insert into the freezer for cooling relief that can help reduce inflammation, nerve activity, and joint pain.
SUBOCCIPITAL RELEASE & SELF-MASSAGE
• Relieve Tension Headaches – Suboccipital muscles, which are located at the base of the skull, control the turning and tilting of the neck. When tense, they can refer to pain throughout the head and neck, often resulting in tension headaches. The Textured Rubber Insert applies firm pressure directly to these trigger points, which will initially feel tender but eventually relax after several minutes for reduced pain and tension.
• Versatile Use – Use as a standalone self-massage tool or easily attach to your Teeter Inversion Table with the Hook & Loop straps for added neck support and tension relief at virtually any angle.
• Rotating Base – The patented swivel feature allows for optimal positioning and side-to-side pressure to enhance the decompression and massage. The steel roller bearing system delivers the smoothest rotation for ease of use and comfort.
• Cryotherapy – Rubber insert can be removed and chilled in the freezer for a therapeutic cooling sensation.
- Newest questions
- Most answered
- Answers needed
- Most helpful answers
Inversion is contraindicated (not recommended) for anyone with surgically implanted orthopedic supports or a significant curvature to the spine. While this does not mean that you cannot invert, it means that you’ll need to check with your doctor before trying inversion. You can find out more about contraindications here: https://teeter.com/blog/faq-items/who-should-use-it/
Teeter is celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories! Join the millions of users that have put their trust in Teeter.
I wasn’r Sure about this but it was Teeter. I have a little arthritis in my neck. Now I use it all the time. Amazing.
I bought this product to help with neck tension, nerve pain, and headaches. I have cervical degenerative disk disease and have been through two surgeries to fuse disks C3-C6. The surgeries worked wonders, but I still have issues from time to time when I’m stressed or tense, and this product is truly a life saver.
I own a Teeter Inversion Table and I love it. Based on that, I recently bought the Better Back Neck Restore and I’m very glad I did. I tend to get a very stiff neck from sitting at a computer all day. The Neck Restore has provided significant relief. It’s comfortable to use and very convenient – can be used with my inversion table or by itself by lying on the floor. Highly recommended.
Carrie W. –
I added the Better Back Neck Restore to my routine of daily use of the Teeter Hang Up inversion table. Daily use of the inversion table to decompress my lower spine along with the Neck Restore for the upper back/shoulder area gives me full back relief. Teeter is the best!
Stretches my neck in so many ways and my migraines from tension in my neck is gone!!! Highly recommend this product for anyone with neck pain/tension.
I am so glad that I got this to go along with my Teeter Inversion Table! The first time I used this, I thought I was doing something wrong… It did not feel very good at all. Luckily, I had read some reviews that warned of this, and I just relaxed and let it apply the pressure to the top of my neck/base of skull. After several minutes, I literally felt the muscles relax and give in. I stayed for another minute, then went about my day. The rest of the day, I had no headaches. This was a huge deal, as it is rare for me to go without a headache through the day. This is now a part of my regular routine, and now most days I have no more neck pain or headaches. This product (and the inversion table) have been god-sends for me! Thank you Teeter!