Hi Tom, that’s correct. Teeter Inversion Tables are rated for users up to 300lbs.
Teeter EZ Up System
Teeter EZ Up System
Celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories!
✓ Use with any standard wood doorframe*
✓ Lightweight & Portable Inversion System
✓ Relieve Back Pain
✓ Secure & Adjustable
✓ Get Started in Minutes
✓ FDA Registered
✓ Free Delivery
✓ 5 Year Warranty
Lightweight & Portable Inversion System
Any standard wood doorframe* can be your center for inversion with the EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up System, which comes complete with the EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up Rack and EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up System is an ideal platform for core strengthening, chin-ups, exercise band, and heavy bag workouts!
Made of a light but durable shell over thick foam liners, EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots comfortably surround each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles for a customized fit. An ideal solution to elevate your comfort while inverted, Teeter Gravity Boots offer flexible, forgiving support assisted by optional calf loops that place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
Relieves Back Pain
• FDA Registered – registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Indicated for: Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
• Inversion Alternative – This portable solution is great for those without space for an inversion table or those who need full inversion on-the-go.
• Strong, Durable Materials – The hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass/nylon alloy for unmatched strength and durability, plus the pliable yet highly durable DuPontTM HytrelTM shell weighs just 2 lb.
• Full-Body Workout – Build muscle and strength utilizing gravity during heavy bag workouts, chin-ups, and exercise band or reverse sit-ups and squats while inverted.
• Dual-Bar Design – Places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options.
• One-size-fits-most – Design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes; alternatively, Teeter offers an XL Gravity Boots option that is 1” larger in diameter and 1½” taller (calf loops not included).
Workout in Comfort
• Unparalleled Comfort – Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimal compression. The optional Calf Loops help to reduce the load on the knee joints and tops of the feet by wrapping behind each leg to create a small bend in the knees.
• Dual, Self-Locking Buckles – The unique double-lock system secures the boots around the ankle/lower calf for a customizable, comfortable fit.
• Secure & Adjustable – Fastens firmly into your solid wood doorframe, fitting doorways from 28” – 36” wide, and doesn’t interfere with the normal operation of the door.
• Quality Finishes – Features scratch-resistant powder coating, molded end caps to protect the doorframe, and foam grips for maximum comfort.
Get Started in Minutes
• Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets – Mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal of the EZ-UpTM Rack.
• Full-Color User Guide – Quickly set up with your preferred inverting method with the included user guide.
• Instructional DVD – Bonus Healthy Back Routines on the DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter.
- Newest questions
- Most answered
- Answers needed
- Most helpful answers
Inversion is contraindicated (not recommended) for anyone with surgically implanted orthopedic supports or a significant curvature to the spine. While this does not mean that you cannot invert, it means that you’ll need to check with your doctor before trying inversion. You can find out more about contraindications here: https://teeter.com/blog/faq-items/who-should-use-it/
Teeter is celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories! Join the millions of users that have put their trust in Teeter.