Hi Tom, that’s correct. Teeter Inversion Tables are rated for users up to 300lbs.
Teeter Free Step™ LT1 Recumbent Cross Trainer
Teeter Free Step™ LT1 Recumbent Cross Trainer
Celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories!
Out of stock
✔ Free Shipping
✔ The Most Effective Low-Impact Cardio Workout
Free yourself from the pain normal exercise can cause! The Teeter FreeStep™ brings a new level of ease to exercising in your own home with a stress-free, zero-impact cardio and strength workout.
• Easier on Your Joints – FreeStep takes the load off your back and joints, elevating comfort beyond traditional ellipticals, treadmills, and steppers while delivering exceptional calorie-burning results.
• Recumbent Training – The comfortable and naturally-reclined seated position reduces body fatigue and eliminates the stress on your joints and back while still delivering a full fat-burning cardio workout.
• Patented Stride Technology – The unique striding motion follows a smooth linear path – preventing the knees from traveling over the toes and stabilizing the back and hips – to eliminate the stress on your knees, hips, and back while still engaging the legs and glutes for maximum comfort and calorie burn.
• Dual Power Motion – The FreeStep utilizes push-pull mechanics to build and define all major muscle groups. The stepping motion mimics a leg press, targeting your glutes, quadriceps, and hamstrings for a toned lower body, while the adjustable handles isolate your biceps or triceps and engage chest and back muscles for upper body definition.
• Muscle Targeting – Modify the workout by isolating your legs or arms to add intensity or repositioning the handles to target biceps, triceps, and back muscles.
CUSTOMISED FIT & FUNCTION
• Variable Magnetic Resistance – The easy-to-use system adjusts from lower to higher intensity with one simple dial, accommodating a range of ability levels.
• Adjustable Seat – The cushioned seat reclines and adjusts to fit your height so you can position your body for optimal posture, muscle engagement, and comfort.
• Digital Tracking – Monitor your time, distance, speed, and calorie-burn with the easy-to-read battery-powered console that allows placement anywhere in your home without concern for cords or outlets.
DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR LIFE
• Smart Design – A cleverly designed tablet holder and water bottle holder keep everything you need for your workout within reach.
• Small Footprint – At just 52.5 in x 38 in, the FreeStep is a low-profile addition to your home, complete with wheels for convenient transport.
• Whisper Quiet – Conveniently exercise indoors at any time of day or night without creating a noisy environment or straining to hear the TV during use.
GYM QUALITY FOR YOUR HOME
• Cost-Effective – Similar to commercial-grade equipment used in PT clinics, the FreeStep is a more affordable option that delivers those benefits in the comfort of your own home, maximizing your time and value.
• Commercial-Grade Engineering – A virtually friction-free linkage system (tested to over 2.3 million cycles) means long-lasting performance in your own home.
• 35+ Years in Fitness – Leveraging nearly four decades of experience specializing in superior-quality back pain relief products, the Teeter FreeStep delivers a comfortable, effective “Back Wise and Body Healthy” workout for any age or fitness level.
- Newest questions
- Most answered
- Answers needed
- Most helpful answers
Inversion is contraindicated (not recommended) for anyone with surgically implanted orthopedic supports or a significant curvature to the spine. While this does not mean that you cannot invert, it means that you’ll need to check with your doctor before trying inversion. You can find out more about contraindications here: https://teeter.com/blog/faq-items/who-should-use-it/
Teeter is celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories! Join the millions of users that have put their trust in Teeter.
Pastor T. –
This is just as rugged and reliable as commercial models, which cost three to four thousand dollars! I showed this to a friend who is a professional, physical therapist, and he was amazed at the durable construction, small footprint, smooth operation, excellent warranty, and the remarkable price! Unlike other exercise equipment, this provides a full body workout for anyone from a beginner to a champion. At 68 years old, I wasn’t in prime condition. Now, I feel so much better, and actually look forward to the time I spend on the Teeter Freestep Elliptical Cross Trainer!
This Free Step by Teeter is even better then I could of hoped for. It was fairly easy to assemble. The foot print is small so that made it easy to keep it in same place although it is not hard to move if needed. This machine is perfect for my arthritic knees and it gives you a choice of how easy or difficult you want to exercise. I would say anyone still undecided if they should purchase this to just do it! you wont be disappointed. I showed my physical therapist the details of this machine and she was quite impressed! And you cannot beat the price. I had an inversion table by Teeter so I know they make quality products.
I recently purchased a FreeStep, the quality and engineering is exceptional. I purchased this primarily for my wife, who just finished 18 months of chemo-therapy, during which she was always tired, weak and her balance was affected. I received this FreeStep a few days ago. Putting it together was easy. My wife began using the FreeStep immediately. Just after 3 days my wife says her legs feel stronger, her arms and shoulder muscles feel better. Also the FreeStep does not have a negative impact on her cardio or respiratory systems. She really believes that with continued use, she’ll continue to get stronger and feel better.. THANK-YOU.
I have been using my Teeter FreeStep for almost a month and can attest to its effectiveness. I had been using a NordicTrack stand-up elliptical for seven years. I put over 4000 miles on it but my hips and knees were beginning to hurt so bad that I had to seek out a different solution. While the FreeStep doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that the NordicTrack had, it gives me the same high quality workout without the joint pain. I added a “Soft Care” memory foam seat and back cushion and an EZON heartrate monitor (both from Amazon) and created a very comfortable workout situation for myself. Now my joints don’t hurt and I can complete my two 80 minute workouts each day. I do just over three miles on each workout and maintain my heartrate at between 118 and 128 beats per minute. I am very happy with my FreeStep and can highly recommend this device. There is one small bug with the display. In both my original display and the replacement one Teeter sent me, the decimal place is in the wrong place on the distance segment. When I hit 3.0 miles it displays 30.0 miles. I have gotten used to it and it doesn’t affect my workouts.
After 3months of cardio rehab with heart monitor, purchased a teeter free step as is most reasonably priced and have used it for over a month now post cardio rehab and it works great. Keeping weight down, enjoy, only down side I am 78 and it often makes my knees hurt during workout. Otherwise feels great. I am grateful for machine as you can sRead more about review stating Used for post bypass surgery it on it. Unlike other more expensive elipticals. Love it for what it does for my life.