Hi Tom, that’s correct. Teeter Inversion Tables are rated for users up to 300lbs.
Teeter Free Step™ LT1 Recumbent Cross Trainer - Pre Order for the end of September
Teeter Free Step™ LT1 Recumbent Cross Trainer – Pre Order for the end of September
Celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories!
Available on back-order
✔ Free Shipping
✔ The Most Effective Low-Impact Cardio Workout
Free yourself from the pain normal exercise can cause! The Teeter FreeStep™ brings a new level of ease to exercising in your own home with a stress-free, zero-impact cardio and strength workout.
• Easier on Your Joints – FreeStep takes the load off your back and joints, elevating comfort beyond traditional ellipticals, treadmills, and steppers while delivering exceptional calorie-burning results.
• Recumbent Training – The comfortable and naturally-reclined seated position reduces body fatigue and eliminates the stress on your joints and back while still delivering a full fat-burning cardio workout.
• Patented Stride Technology – The unique striding motion follows a smooth linear path – preventing the knees from traveling over the toes and stabilizing the back and hips – to eliminate the stress on your knees, hips, and back while still engaging the legs and glutes for maximum comfort and calorie burn.
• Dual Power Motion – The FreeStep utilizes push-pull mechanics to build and define all major muscle groups. The stepping motion mimics a leg press, targeting your glutes, quadriceps, and hamstrings for a toned lower body, while the adjustable handles isolate your biceps or triceps and engage chest and back muscles for upper body definition.
• Muscle Targeting – Modify the workout by isolating your legs or arms to add intensity or repositioning the handles to target biceps, triceps, and back muscles.
CUSTOMISED FIT & FUNCTION
• Variable Magnetic Resistance – The easy-to-use system adjusts from lower to higher intensity with one simple dial, accommodating a range of ability levels.
• Adjustable Seat – The cushioned seat reclines and adjusts to fit your height so you can position your body for optimal posture, muscle engagement, and comfort.
• Digital Tracking – Monitor your time, distance, speed, and calorie-burn with the easy-to-read battery-powered console that allows placement anywhere in your home without concern for cords or outlets.
DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR LIFE
• Smart Design – A cleverly designed tablet holder and water bottle holder keep everything you need for your workout within reach.
• Small Footprint – At just 52.5 in x 38 in, the FreeStep is a low-profile addition to your home, complete with wheels for convenient transport.
• Whisper Quiet – Conveniently exercise indoors at any time of day or night without creating a noisy environment or straining to hear the TV during use.
GYM QUALITY FOR YOUR HOME
• Cost-Effective – Similar to commercial-grade equipment used in PT clinics, the FreeStep is a more affordable option that delivers those benefits in the comfort of your own home, maximizing your time and value.
• Commercial-Grade Engineering – A virtually friction-free linkage system (tested to over 2.3 million cycles) means long-lasting performance in your own home.
• 35+ Years in Fitness – Leveraging nearly four decades of experience specializing in superior-quality back pain relief products, the Teeter FreeStep delivers a comfortable, effective “Back Wise and Body Healthy” workout for any age or fitness level.
- Newest questions
- Most answered
- Answers needed
- Most helpful answers
Inversion is contraindicated (not recommended) for anyone with surgically implanted orthopedic supports or a significant curvature to the spine. While this does not mean that you cannot invert, it means that you’ll need to check with your doctor before trying inversion. You can find out more about contraindications here: https://teeter.com/blog/faq-items/who-should-use-it/
Teeter is celebrating 40 years & over 3 million success stories! Join the millions of users that have put their trust in Teeter.